This mornings sunrise

ClissAT

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
I know this is not a 'proper' red sunrise but still excited me when I saw the sky colour up.

There is a lot of smoke around up this way giving this sunrise a sunset colouration.

I was chuffed to also capture some cars & a truck on the new highway lending some perspective to the shot.

Sunrise 4Sep17.jpg

I recently had the brilliant idea of darkening the date stamp so it is less pronounced, making me wonder why I never thought of doing it years ago!

Steve

Valued Member
Premium Member
Nice shot @ClissAT

You know you don't even need a date stamp on the photo itself. Every photo file has what's called EXIF data that tells you all sorts of info about the photo including the date. Completely up to you but just thought I'd mention it in case you weren't aware.

ClissAT

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
Thanks Steve. Yes I know of & use the EXIF data but I always have the stamp showing due to the number of horse hoof, garden & sky photos I take at any one time. I wish I could also have the time showing on many shots, particularly the hoof & sunset photos. It would save me having to change glasses to read the tiny print at the bottom of my photos or indeed the EXIF data when in the editing suite to make sure I have them in the right order.
To change the date stamp in the camera settings to being on or off depending on what photo I am taking is too much bother for me these days. It's much easier to run over it during editing with some clone colour picked from adjacent to the stamp. Takes moments only. I've become a point & shoot person! Call it crazy or maybe its age related! :crazy:

Top Bottom