Self sufficient me live stream.

Davidwood1983

Premium Member
GOLD
May 26, 2020
S.E Queensland , Australia
Climate
Sub-Tropical
Sorry if it’s been discussed elsewhere, but where will the proposed livestream be announced? Will there be questions odd this forum?
just want to make sure I catch it.
Thanks

Geo

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
GOLD
Jun 18, 2020
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
Hi David!

We're happy to see your interest into the SSM live stream. Mark has been working a lot these past few weeks and, while mentioning he was going to to the live stream Wednesday or Thursday he's also been really caught up last weekend and may end up postponing it for a bit.

Please make sure to follow his Youtube and Instagram and you should not miss it. He will try to post the video with a reminder most likely, but this being his first live stream, it may be the case that not everything will be set up and may happen "suddently" this one time.

Rest assured he's counting on all of us to participate and will do his best to let us know all the details in advance!

I will not start another thread since you opened this one, if there are any more details to be shared I will post them here as soon as they arrive :)

Keep getting into it!

Reactions: Davidwood1983

Geo

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
GOLD
Jun 18, 2020
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
Me too. I guess the reminder thing did not work out. I've reached out to him though - next time will be better.

Geo

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
GOLD
Jun 18, 2020
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)

For those of us that were not tuned in :(

Reactions: Mark and JoshW

JoshW

Premium Member
GOLD
Mar 29, 2020
Albury, NSW
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
I haven't watched yet but will over the weekend. I think the timing would've thrown a lot of people to watch live.

Reactions: Geo

Mark

Founder
Staff member
May 27, 2012
Bellmere, QLD
www.selfsufficientme.com
Climate
Sub-Tropical
Sorry Guys!

I'm very close to becoming more accessible here on our forum (once again) now that I have outsourced the website maintenance for this forum and also my website - this will free me up considerably (for as long as I can afford it :D ).

My intent is to do a live stream every Thursday around 9:00 AM (Australian Eastern Standard Time) to mainly answer questions and showcase different projects or parts of the garden in real-time. Perhaps in the future do a demo or workshop.

Thanks to @Geo for all his help moderating our forum whilst I have been awol and thanks to all of you who have kept our community running.

Reactions: DThille and Geo

Geo

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
GOLD
Jun 18, 2020
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
Hi all!

Mark has scheduled his next live stream:

Feel free to join/set reminders!

Reactions: JoshW

DThille

Premium Member
GOLD
Oct 12, 2020
Climate
Cold, Cool, Mountains, or Artic
Sorry Guys!

I'm very close to becoming more accessible here on our forum (once again) now that I have outsourced the website maintenance for this forum and also my website - this will free me up considerably (for as long as I can afford it :D ).

My intent is to do a live stream every Thursday around 9:00 AM (Australian Eastern Standard Time) to mainly answer questions and showcase different projects or parts of the garden in real-time. Perhaps in the future do a demo or workshop.

Thanks to @Geo for all his help moderating our forum whilst I have been awol and thanks to all of you who have kept our community running.
So that would be Wednesday at 6:00 p.m. for me here in Central Time in North America according to this Time Zone Converter

Geo

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
GOLD
Jun 18, 2020
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
Mark set up his new live stream schedule:

Feel free to mark your calendar/set your reminders.