Honey Bee's

Ray Speed

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
Our 2 hives are going gangbusters, we will strip them down over the course of the next few weeks, I want to reduce them to a double level not the current 4.
Water in abundance and flowers everywhere

Wedgetail

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
Very nice Ray our son in law just did his hive and it produced 15kg of honey . Dave

Ray Speed

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
Very nice Ray our son in law just did his hive and it produced 15kg of honey . Dave
really keen to see how these guys go, they were heavy as when we moved them and have been in full production mode since then so will BEE interesting

KunipshunFit

Premium Member
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
Im hoping to get a hive at my house soon. My moms partner has several and is a bee keeper so he is going to bring me a hive box and colony to start things of with. I get the pollinators and he gets the honey sans one jar. Its a win win I hope. Please post pics when you break them down.

Also, nice 109!!! My dream bike.

Ray Speed

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
Im hoping to get a hive at my house soon. My moms partner has several and is a bee keeper so he is going to bring me a hive box and colony to start things of with. I get the pollinators and he gets the honey sans one jar. Its a win win I hope. Please post pics when you break them down.

Also, nice 109!!! My dream bike.
thats awesome, I will post some pics as we break them down, i go on holidays in a couple of weeks so will do it then
The 109 is a monster, such a cool bike, I call it my lounge chair on Steroids

spector

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
I just bought my second nuc. I bought my first one two years ago, and that hive is going gang-busters, so I decided to go for a second one. Love "keeping" the bees and watching them head to work every day!

Ray Speed

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
I just bought my second nuc. I bought my first one two years ago, and that hive is going gang-busters, so I decided to go for a second one. Love "keeping" the bees and watching them head to work every day!
there is something special about chillin n watching them do their thing

Top Bottom