GKW

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Dec 22, 2019
Sydney
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
Here here...nice way to re-purpose something what just usually lies around an industrial estate or used for the fireplace.

Mark did a great vid or two on planting out pallets with fruit and veg. Worth a watch.

Best wishes

Greg W

Reactions: Vivienneleroux

Lucas

Premium Member
GOLD
Feb 7, 2020
St Andrews, Victoria
Climate
Cold, Cool, Mountains, or Artic
Cool idea will be strong and keep what ever you want out
well done

Reactions: Vivienneleroux

Vivienneleroux

Premium Member
Feb 7, 2020
South Carolina, USA
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
Here here...nice way to re-purpose something what just usually lies around an industrial estate or used for the fireplace.

Mark did a great vid or two on planting out pallets with fruit and veg. Worth a watch.

Best wishes

Greg W
That's where I got the idea to plant stuff in the top of them!

Reactions: GKW

Nian-Shing

Premium Member
Feb 7, 2020
Climate
Sub-Tropical
Will you use the pallet-built fence as a grow bed to plant something or it will only serve as a fence? Not quite sure from reading the descriptions.

Joan

Premium Member
GOLD
Feb 7, 2020
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
Love this. We have black bears that wonder around the woods behind our house. I bet this could help deter them. ( unless they are REALLY hungry lol)

Vivienneleroux

Premium Member
Feb 7, 2020
South Carolina, USA
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
Will you use the pallet-built fence as a grow bed to plant something or it will only serve as a fence? Not quite sure from reading the descriptions.
I plan on planting pollinator friendly/attracting flowers and plants in the tops of the pallets as the fence runs close to my garden. I also hear droning or humming coming from the woods at times so I'm wondering if there isn't a bee colony back there already.