Thanks Mark for all the videos

Berkeloid

Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
That's great news! I hope we will get to see a post in there soon with your latest video about how your animals survived while you were away, hint hint :) I'm keen to know whether you had to do anything special to make sure they were kept fed and watered or whether your normal setup could keep ticking along unattended for that length of time.

Mark

Founder
Staff member
Premium Member
GOLD
Website
www.selfsufficientme.com
Climate
Sub-Tropical
I hope we will get to see a post in there soon with your latest video about how your animals survived while you were away, hint hint
Yes that's a good idea :)

I did make a video the day after I returned about the vegetable garden but I didn't cover the animals so I might knock up a quick vid tomorrow on that subject.

Berkeloid

Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
I did make a video the day after I returned about the vegetable garden but I didn't cover the animals so I might knock up a quick vid tomorrow on that subject.

Many thanks! I just finished watching it. Very interesting to know that your setup can cope for a week or so without any issues - clumsy ducks notwithstanding :)

Mark

Founder
Staff member
Premium Member
GOLD
Website
www.selfsufficientme.com
Climate
Sub-Tropical
I could probably set the poultry pen to cater for several weeks away but I think two weeks is the limit without someone checking up and collecting the eggs at least.

Ducks are clumsy yes lol...

Top Bottom