Sweet Cherry type tomato in 7B

TarynS.

Premium Member
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
My daughter (3) absolute LOVES tomatoes. I’m hoping to have a really good crop this year for her. My question are what would be the best small cherry type, that is sweet, and will grow well in 7B (Georgia, USA).

TarynS.

Premium Member
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
Thanks for your reply! I will look into that one.

Karla

Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
My daughter (3) absolute LOVES tomatoes. I’m hoping to have a really good crop this year for her. My question are what would be the best small cherry type, that is sweet, and will grow well in 7B (Georgia, USA).
I like the ChadwickCherry or the Camp Joy. I get these from Bakers also known as Rareseeds on their web site. They have high yields and disease resistant.

Shannon Robinson

Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Arid, Desert, or Dry
I’ve grown lilliput fir years. We love it. Long harvest season with varied size fruits. They also make a tasty sauce.
I like the ChadwickCherry or the Camp Joy. I get these from Bakers also known as Rareseeds on their web site. They have high yields and disease resistant.
lliput from franchi fir several years. It’s deoendable and has huge crops

Vivienneleroux

Premium Member
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
I love BakerC... seeds. I love looking at their catalogue each year.

I received one of their new catalogs in the mail this season under my garden page name and it just made me so excited. I kind of want to make an art project out of it it's so gorgeous!

TarynS.

Premium Member
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
I got a variety last year from Southern Exposure Seed Exchange (they specialize in heirloom and Southern varieties). It did fantastic here in South Carolina. It was the Sugar Cherry Tomato.
YUM! Another one to add to the list. Thank you everyone!

Jacqui

Premium Member
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
I’m growing a variety of tomato called orange current. Tiny orange tomatoes that you can eat whole straight from the vine or throw into a salad Might be a novelty for little ones.

Attachments

• 2D915606-5D9C-4133-A6EF-A19008AC6D69.jpeg
    2D915606-5D9C-4133-A6EF-A19008AC6D69.jpeg
    204.8 KB · Views: 294

TarynS.

Premium Member
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
I’m growing a variety of tomato called orange current. Tiny orange tomatoes that you can eat whole straight from the vine or throw into a salad Might be a novelty for little ones.
Awesome! Thank you for sharing!

Top Bottom