Sold the Bike and bought a new toy

Ray Speed

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Aug 28, 2018
Climate
Sub-Tropical
not garden related, but decided to sell the bike cause I saw\found something I needed lol

Reactions: stevo and GKW

GKW

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Dec 22, 2019
Sydney
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
Ooh be still my pounding heart....that's beautiful.

How did you get approval from the QLD politburo to leave QLD and cross back in for a car purchase?

• Love
Reactions: Ray Speed

JoshW

Premium Member
GOLD
Mar 29, 2020
Albury, NSW
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
Nice whip Ray! I've never really seen many darker coloured ones out there - looks great.

GKW - can't be too hard to get across the border, my brother has a shop on the NSW side and has customers coming across still.

Reactions: Ray Speed

Ray Speed

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Aug 28, 2018
Climate
Sub-Tropical
Ooh be still my pounding heart....that's beautiful.

How did you get approval from the QLD politburo to leave QLD and cross back in for a car purchase?
its bloody nice hey hahahah
there are no restrictions leaving QLD and we just had to print out 2 border passes to come back into QLD, thats it

Ray Speed

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Aug 28, 2018
Climate
Sub-Tropical
Nice whip Ray! I've never really seen many darker coloured ones out there - looks great.

GKW - can't be too hard to get across the border, my brother has a shop on the NSW side and has customers coming across still.
she is a sexy one, and yep print a border pass and away u go, leaving QLD dont need anything at all, and to come back a piece of paper on your windscreen n bham easy as

GKW

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Dec 22, 2019
Sydney
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
Got to love Govt. Can leave and re-enter QLD to spend cash in another state but someone from NSW (ie me) can't holiday in QLD and spend my cash there.

Not having a dig at you Ray...half ya luck mate for being able to pick up such a ride....just PO'ed with stupid govt policy which seems to have no consistency or logic.

Ray Speed

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Aug 28, 2018
Climate
Sub-Tropical
mate no dramas at all
the government couldnt get laid in a brothel with a fist full of dollars, I honestly thought the border control would be a huge hassle, it was nothing, go over drive back, easy as
I remember back to the Cambell Useless Newman bike rules, I was always getting pulled over cause I had a cruiser with apes and I have tattoos etc, such a joke

Reactions: GKW