Solar Garden Lights

Heizen

Nov 1, 2020
Climate
Cold, Cool, Mountains, or Artic
Các Đèn năng lượng mặt trời CLY này giống như tất cả các đèn năng lượng mặt trời tiêu chuẩn, các mô hình này sạc lại vào ban ngày và sáng vào ban đêm. Chúng được lập trình tự động để bắt đầu bất cứ khi nào trời tối hơn một chút. Tuy nhiên, điều khiến những chiếc đèn này của CLY nổi bật so với những chiếc đèn khác là lượng pin của nó gấp đôi! Chúng có một con số khổng lồ 1.200 mAh so với thông thường. Tôi tin rằng chúng cũng có thể được sử dụng làm đèn trang trí cho khu vườn và các khu vực gia đình khác. Các thiết bị này tự hào có kiểu dáng đẹp và hiện đại, thu hút nhiều người dùng, bao gồm cả tôi. Vì chúng không thấm nước, chúng sẽ hoạt động tốt trong các điều kiện thời tiết khắc nghiệt như mưa bão và tuyết.

67HR

Premium Member
GOLD
Apr 25, 2020
Great southern WA
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
These ones from Hoselink (pair for $44), cheaper for more have excellent reviews and run all night.

daveb

Premium Member
GOLD
Oct 22, 2020
Climate
i had a bunch similar ClassAT from back in the 90's and some from early 2000s they last for ever its only a single LED in center aimed down at a reflective cone they finally gave up the ghost from years of winter and summer year round use the coating on the top of solar cell on the old ones was basically a cast or poured polycoat and over time it yellowed and broke down and used the older NiMh batteries. the stuff today use the 18650 lithium and the new LED COBS key factors to look at for longer use. i had some nice ones my sister gave me a few years ago but someone decided one evening they liked them better and walked off with them i want to say they were "garden bright or bright garden" name on them, they had the 3528 series LED chip and they would last for a 2 almost 3 days from a solar charge even when covered with snow last winter you could see them along the driveway buried.

Heizen

Nov 1, 2020
Climate
You can see and experience a huge difference if you invest in these JACKYLED lights. These are manufactured with an improved auto-off function. The upgraded switch control is adept at solving battery loss issues. What makes them a practical choice is that they can be utilized as guiding lights or warning step lights. Besides, they work great as adorning lights wherever you install them.

daveb

Premium Member
GOLD
Oct 22, 2020
Climate
the major factor the " improved on off function" they all use the same basic circuit as a light sensor, minor improvements can be from time spent calibrating. the major factors of battery life is they type and Ah capacity of the battery and the LED efficiency. for the base system , along with weatherproofing . a few from that amazon list i have seen or tried and sent them back because their claims were false. make sure to check a consumer review area other then just amazon claims before purchasing