Self Sufficient Culture Xmas Prize Draw

Win a $50 gift voucher to spend at Booktopia's online bookstore with two (2) x runners up also receiving a gift voucher each to the value of $20

1. Mark

Mark Founder Staff Member

Climate:
    Sub-Tropical
    Christmas is upon us and after a big year it's time to reward our Premium Members with the chance to WIN a $50 gift voucher with two x runners up also receiving vouchers of $20 each to spend at Booktopia's online bookstore on whatever you desire - what a rippa!

Self Sufficient Culture Community Forums (SSC) can only grow as an online discussion place and information resource through the efforts of our members, and we recognise this reality all too well. That's why, from time to time we'll offer other incentives (besides a great online social experience) like competitions to thank our community.

In only the last 7 months SSC has changed significantly for the better and we're not done yet! We have BIG plans for SSC in the New Year with a revamped full reviews system coming and more features so no matter if you're into gardening, making things, animals, cooking, self-sufficiency in general, stay with us or join us for a super self-sufficient year in 2014! :thumbsup:

2. Mark

Climate:
    Sub-Tropical
  3. Tracey

Tracey Active Member Premium Member

Thank you so much for the book voucher. I was able to buy some books for my Grandsons for Christmas. They loved them. :)

4. Mark

Climate:
    Sub-Tropical
    ote="Tracey, post: 2443, member: 220"]Thank you so much for the book voucher. I was able to buy some books for my Grandsons for Christmas. They loved them. :)[/quote]
    That's great to here :) it's a top online bookstore www.booktopia.com.au (lots of books) and I like how most can be purchased as a download for ereaders or pdf.

• Like Like x 2