Sale on dehydrators.

Discussion in 'Food - Cooking, Preserving & Fermentation' started by Director, Dec 22, 2016.

1. Director

Director Valued Member Premium Member

Hey all, just thought I'd post this in a separate thread cos I'm not sure how long the sale goes for.

http://www.vitality4life.com.au/biochef-arizona-6-tray-food-dehydrator/

Got some great reviews on productreview: http://www.productreview.com.au/p/biochef-ariziona-6-tray-food-dehydrator-bcaz.html

And looks like a solid unit.

From the webpage: $30 OFF for a limited time only! Use code 'DEHYDRATE30' in your shopping cart..

Brings it down to $199 with a 'free' bamboo chopping board, only downside is that it doesn't have a timer but you can buy one from a hardware store for not much money. All the best.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Flatland

Flatland Well-Known Member Premium Member

Climate:
    Arid, Desert, or Dry
    It's not the unit I have but I have to say dehydrators are great. We used to dry fruit out on trays in the sun which worked but once we started using our dehydrator it is so much better. When we first got it we wondered if it could cope with a large amount of fruit. They can because they dry the fruit so much quicker that after 24 hours the fruit has shrunk and can be packed closer to make room for the next day's pickings. Also if we have a really big lot of fruit to do we start it in the dehydrator for 24 hours or so and then put that lot out onto sun drying trays to make room for more fruit and because the fruit on the trays has been semi dried in the dehydrator you don't get ants etc attacking the sun tray fruit

3. Mark

Mark Founder Staff Member

Climate:
    Sub-Tropical
  4. Director

Director Valued Member Premium Member

Hi Mark, check the link again, it works OK for me.

Cheers