Newsletter (Weekly Digest)

Discussion in 'Announcements, Rules, Admin Questions' started by Mark, Jan 23, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Mark

Mark Founder Staff Member

Climate:
    Sub-Tropical
    Dear Members, we now have a weekly newsletter, which is generated automatically each Saturday and will detail the new threads over the past 7 days.

This feature was requested by several SSC Members and I'm pleased to announce active users should see their first email newsletter today sometime.

All members are subscribed by default but if you would prefer to not receive our unobtrusive weekly email you can simply unsubscribe in the email footer or from the "weekly digest" link at the bottom of our website when logged in.

Please note if you have not or do not log into SSC in the past 30 days you will cease receiving this newsletter until you log back in to the site again.

In other words, only activity logged in members over the past 30 days will receive the newsletter.

So keep an eye out for an email from SSC and please check your spam folder.

If you have any questions or suggestions I'm all ears.

2. Ash

Ash Valued Member Premium Member

Climate:
    Temperate (all seasons)
    Great idea, and well thought out 'subscription'. I like it especially as we should be more outdoors than in front of a computer, and that I'm just too time poor to be on the forum every day to keep up.
    Thanks Mark.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Mark

Mark Founder Staff Member

Climate:
    Sub-Tropical
    Thanks Ash, yes that's precisely what the subscription is for - to enable members to see what has been happening without visiting the site constantly.

Cheers mate :)

• Useful Useful x 1