Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

florix

Premium Member
Climate
Sub-Tropical
How ya goin

I am some what of a noob to cultivating, I have however been acclimatised to growing plants because my late mother had the greenest thumb known to man. I am constantly reminded of how to do things by doing the common process i remember as a child. the sad but true thing is covid-19 has pushed me to fulfil my needs and actually pull my finger out and grow my own. I am suffering with herbs though and as the situation right now is preventing me growing what i actually want, What i need assistance in is growing herbs. I have found that I know nothing about cultivating them and its near impossible to grow from seedling.

Vicky

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
Hi florid, first of all Welcome :)
I don't know if I can be of much help but I have found that if you can get seeds and some pots with a good soil mix in them - sprinkle the seeds into the pots and keep moist, lots of things don't come up within a short time frame but if you are able to keep tending the pots you do get some seedlings when the conditions are right (they choose when, not you) and it may be a month or a few months after you plant. The thing is to just keep tending the pots and not give up quickly. Also, if you know someone who is good at starting seeds, as them to have a go for you?

Tombr

Premium Member
GOLD
Howard Springs, Northern Territory Howard Springs
Climate
Tropical
Hi Florix, welcome to the forum, I too have problems with herbs, put in coriander and basil, coriander just died and they were seedling but the basil is now in seed, have to figure out what to do now. but again welcome
cheers
tom

Top Bottom