Hello from Southern Highlands NSW

Claddagh

Premium Member
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
Hello,
My husband and I have enjoyed gardening together for the last 40 years. He enjoys building garden structures and not too keen on weeding. I like to cook what we grow and I love growing roses. We started building ten years ago on one acre and the garden is still very much a work in progress. The philosophy is every plant must have at least 2 reasons to justify buying it and even growing it. Just looking pretty is not enough! Flowers must be either suitable for cutting or so strongly perfumed that their scent can be enjoyed from afar. Non edible shrubs must provide shelter for native fauna or attract insects. A few cuttings of geranium have snuck in under the radar. We have some experience but have much to learn. We look forward to getting to know you as we morph from our newbie status.
Claddagh

GKW

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
G'Day and welcome to the forum.

Post some pics when you have time. Would be great to see.

Vicky

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
oh yay, glad to hear that someone else has some strict criteria for plants :) No lazy plants in our garden either :)

ClissAT

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
Welcome Claddagh. Yes, we love photos, and can't wait to help you with your first query. :)

Top Bottom