Hello from Northern Ireland

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Neill, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Neill

Neill Member Premium Member

Climate:
    Temperate (all seasons)
    Hi folks,

Just thought I would sign up since I am reading a load anyway.:D I am from 'not very sunny ever' Belfast, and keep quail.

2. Mark

Mark Founder Staff Member

Climate:
    Sub-Tropical
    Hi Neill and thank you for joining us! :)

My wife and I were just in the UK 3 weeks ago... we wanted to fit in Ireland but couldn't do it properly with the short time we had so this means another excuse for a holiday in the future.

I also keep quail. We're in winter now so our birds aren't laying much but usually they don't lay at all over this period so to see a few eggs a week is surprising!

Hope you enjoy it here - welcome!

3. Neill

Neill Member Premium Member

Climate:
    Temperate (all seasons)
    Give me a shout when you come over, and I'll give you a proper tour of the city. One of my oul school friends has just went back to Oz... and I am sure I know of a few that also went and decided to stay...as the mate said, it is just like home, but with better weather!

Talking about weather, rain is pretty constant here, so in trying to make a run that will stay dry, but be semi free range. And also keep out cats etc. That said, they have a coop which is brick, and bigger than most of those wire cages people use. Decisions decisions..

• Like Like x 1