Hello from Hervey bay, qld

Scott225

Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
New to gardening, discovered the YouTube channel and got hooked . Starting a veggie garden and some fruit trees in a few days time. Thought it would be great for the little one to see where food actually comes from and eat a bit healthier in the process. Anyway that's me and I look forward to reading through the forum and chatting to some people.

Vicky

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
Welcome Scott, all the best with your veg patch and trees, what are you planning to start with? Always a wonderful thing to share with children - just to watch them learn and how they react to the many different aspects of gardening :) Hope you are able to share some of your journey with us.

GKW

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
G'Day and welcome Scott.

Can't go wrong with your own veggie patch. Watch out...it's a slippery slope. One bed turns to two, then three and before you know it, you'll have more beds than Capt Snooze :).

Enjoy the fun of starting your own patch. It's great to see more people doing this.

Best wishes.

Scott225

Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
Cheers for the warm welcome guys and girls. Upon starting I discovered the ground in this old bed is absolutely horrible. I knew if was nearly all sand but I'm digging up concrete and clay too lol. Will probably throw up a before and after picture and maybe some progress photos as the garden grows if people are interested .

Reactions: GKW
Top Bottom