Hello from College Grove, TN!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Christopher Davis, Feb 7, 2020.

1. Christopher Davis

Christopher Davis Member Premium Member

Climate:
    Temperate (all seasons)
    My grandfather would grow an immeasurable number of fruits and veg in our yard when I was a young lad. He made our lives more enriched and complete with his love of creation! He passed almost 2 years ago and I am still enjoying the last 2 jars of pickles he made, along with one last jar of his famous Davis Clan salsa. I refuse to open this last one. I cant until I can make it like he did. Mark, your channel over the past few months have inspired me to continue what legacy my grandfather started. I will begin my life of off-grid living in a few months and you have helped me to adapt my practices of gardening into something that can support myself and soon to be wife. Peace be with you Mark, and may your channel soar to the heavens.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love it! Love it! x 1
  2. Mary Playford

Mary Playford Well-Known Member Premium Member GOLD

Climate:
    Temperate (all seasons)
    I look forward to seeing your garden in the near future and some canning too. Your grandpa's legacy lives on :)

3. Mark

Mark Founder Staff Member

Climate:
    Sub-Tropical
    Welcome to SSC Christopher!

My Grandfather was also a great influence on me in many ways but especially food gardening.

Thanks for joining us and remember regular interactions here on our forum such as creating threads and posts/comments gets and maintains Gold membership :)