Hello from California

Rachel Street

Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Arid, Desert, or Dry
I just discovered your forum from your very informative and enjoyable You Tube channel, and I am trying to put your advice into practice in my own garden. Many thanks for what you're doing here!

NorCal Marlee

Climate
Arid, Desert, or Dry
I just discovered your forum from your very informative and enjoyable You Tube channel, and I am trying to put your advice into practice in my own garden. Many thanks for what you're doing here!
What part of CA are you from?

Vicky

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
Hello and welcome Rachel, the you tube Chanel is a great inspiration to so many, its very practical and do-able isn't it? You may find lots of other inspiring people and their stories here too. Happy gardening :)

Rachel Street

Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Arid, Desert, or Dry
Thanks! I'm in the central coast, so trying to grow as much as I can but be super-efficient with water as much as possible!

GKW

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
G'Day and welcome.

Mark

Founder
Staff member
Premium Member
GOLD
Website
www.selfsufficientme.com
Climate
Sub-Tropical
Hi Rachel thanks for joining our forum and I'm glad you find my vids informative and enjoyable I do try my best (sometimes hit and miss with my sense of humour and creativity) but it's encouraging that people still stick by my content regardless. :)

Top Bottom