From the East Coast

Muraki

Premium Member
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
Hi!
I'm from North Carolina and I plan to slowly move forward to growing my own vegetables and raising Quail. I have a Bachelors in Zoology with a minor in Entomology, but I work in IT. I leave the love for animals and wildlife as a hobby. I have some of the "usual" pets 2 cats, 2 Dumeril Boas, Alligator Snapping turtle, and a 22 gallon reef tank. But now I would like to take my adventure with animals outside! I will be posting up some questions in the correct forum area as soon as I get the 4 post minimum to allow for photobucket links to be posted.

Ash

Valued Member
Premium Member
Website
asmedical.webege.com
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
Hi Muraki. Thanks for joining us and sharing your introduction. From entomology to IT. Diverse skills you've acquired. Enjoy the forum.

Muraki

Premium Member
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
Hi Muraki. Thanks for joining us and sharing your introduction. From entomology to IT. Diverse skills you've acquired. Enjoy the forum.

Yea, many find it strange, but I have noticed that very few have a job related to their degree. But all is good and I enjoy what I do! Thanks for the welcoming!

Skippyherron

Premium Member
Climate
Sub-Tropical
Welcome! Thanks for popping in and saying hi! I look forward to learning about your animal and plant life in the states.

Mark

Founder
Staff member
Premium Member
GOLD
Website
www.selfsufficientme.com
Climate
Sub-Tropical
I will be posting up some questions in the correct forum area as soon as I get the 4 post minimum to allow for photobucket links to be posted.
I've also approved your Premium Membership (it's done manually to help prevent spamming) sorry I've been slack see your post...

Welcome to SSC! Thank you for joining us! :)

Muraki

Premium Member
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
Thank you for all the greeting! Adventures are only beginning. Have many home renovations going on at the same time, so it will be a slow process. I'll be pushing more towards the quail setups and then move onto growing more greens later.

Top Bottom