Dragon fruit cuttings

Tony Baker

Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
All, I'm doing some pruning of my dragon fruit (red fruiting variety mainly) if anyone wants some cuttings let me know. Free to SSM members of course. ;)

Reactions: DTK

DTK

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
All, I'm doing some pruning of my dragon fruit (red fruiting variety mainly) if anyone wants some cuttings let me know. Free to SSM members of course. ;)
Mine are growing well, thanks Tony. I have some frangipanis potted up for you. I am away for two weeks but should be home 13 Mar and perhaps we could meet up so I can give you some, if you still want them. I have given a couple of these away but most still available to you Tony.

Attachments

• Potted Frangipani small.jpg
    Potted Frangipani small.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 137

Tony Baker

Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
Good to hear they are doing well mate. I'd love to grab a couple of tree's off you.;)

DTK

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
Excellent! I will be home from 13-20 March so maybe we can set up something then. I am pretty sure there are multiple red, pink, and tri-colour there

Tony Baker

Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
No worries. Would you like a cutting of that maroon one I have?

DTK

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
I am not sure if it is the same as what I call red, so yes please.... always room for another frangipani mate. ;)

daveb

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Cold, Cool, Mountains, or Artic
i have always wanted to try one of those, i've seen the photos of the plant and it reminds me of a christmas cactus on steroids. i wish i could get hands on some here to grow in green house. I've looked for the fruit here numerous times and when ask any stores about it i get the look like i have 2 heads. i assume a couple varieties of the plant as i have seen both a white and a purple fleshed version in pictures. what is the closest fruit - berry of vegetable in flavor and textures ?

Top Bottom