Crazy plant lady

Kayla Cooper

Premium Member
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
Hello! From central Victoria.
I’m a long time indoor plant enthusiast still trying to figure out how to keep a plant alive outside. Fruit trees are my weakness (can’t resist buying!) I dream of acres of edible trees.
Any secrets to growing pomegranate trees? Planting one tomorrow!

Mark

Founder
Staff member
Premium Member
GOLD
Website
www.selfsufficientme.com
Climate
Sub-Tropical
G'day Kayla and thanks for joining SSC we have a lot of people becoming members of our forum at the moment so please forgive the time delay in promoting you to Premium but I have to do this manually in order to keep spam under control. Remember to interact via posting or creating threads to get and retain your Gold status and this enables other privileges such as the ability to enter competitions. I hope to interact more myself with you and others in the future. Cheers :)

Wanda

Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
Kayla,
We planted one this week. The tree came with a guide/directions. If you have browsing animals like deer, cattle or goats I’d put a cage around it to protect it. They do really well once established and don’t require too much maintenance.
Good luck!

Tombr

Premium Member
GOLD
Howard Springs, Northern Territory Howard Springs
Climate
Tropical
Welcome Kayla, new myself and would love to grow pomegranate's up here in Darwin, next time I'm in Vic to visit my daughter I will need to get some seeds and cuttings she has 10 beautiful trees in her yard.
cheers
tom

Top Bottom