Chinese incubator help

Discussion in 'Poultry, Domestic Livestock, Pets, & Bees' started by Priccabona, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Priccabona

Priccabona Member Premium Member

Climate:
    Arid, Desert, or Dry
    Question... Do they have a fuse? Or reset button? I had a power surge, now the only light that comes on is in the power button... It did it once before, and it started working again. ? Maybe a short? Hoping I didn't fry it this time.
    On another note...
    I ordered one several years ago, msg the place I got it from because it didn't keep temp. They sent me another one. Told me to dispose of the other one. Naturally I kept it. I ended up rigging a digital thermostat controller with small bulbs to help with the heat. Keeps heat perfect now. Fixing to do the same with a humidity controller, to control humidity. I did this on both incubators.

2. Simone

Simone Member

Hi I have a no name incubator was working fine for our first batch went use again and could not get power to incubator to turn on has anyone had this problem and know how to fix please

3. Mark

Mark Founder Staff Member

Climate:
    Sub-Tropical
    It sounds like a unit power failure to me - sorry to state the obvious - and I don't know if they do have a fuse etc it's been a long time since I took ours to the dump...