stevo

nativebeehives.com
Premium Member
GOLD
Website
nativebeehives.com
Climate
Sub-Tropical
article here: http://www.sunshinecoastdaily.com.au/news/solar-power-recall-after-fire-threat/2256208/

Quote: " A STATE-WIDE recall has been issued in relation to certain Avanco branded DC solar power isolators used on solar power systems after it was found to have an internal fault that can lead to overheating and fire"

.... " "Around 27,000 of the affected isolators have been sold in Queensland so it is important we get the word out there.""

ooo someone's in trouble!

stevo

nativebeehives.com
Premium Member
GOLD
Website
nativebeehives.com
Climate
Sub-Tropical
When I first saw the article I thought they must be talking about my regulator as my new one gets super hot, although the producer and retailer assure me that the temps are normal, but I reckon that's just a normal defensive response. No one would want to admit that anything was wrong until some official people got involved. (/rant) :rolleyes::)

Mark

Founder
Staff member
Premium Member
GOLD
Website
www.selfsufficientme.com
Climate
Sub-Tropical
Who knows? You'd think the regulators would come with some documentation detailing the normal working temperature range so people wouldn't get concerned and could check if theirs is running within the expected range if need be. :dunno:

Top Bottom