Founder
Staff member
Premium Member
GOLD
Website
www.selfsufficientme.com
Climate
Sub-Tropical
but if there's some way of prioritising the comments of those who are subscribed so they get answered first, maybe that would be enough to get started with?
That's a really great idea! Simple but I didn't think of it... :thumbsup:

Kasalia

http://retired2006.blogspot.com.au/
Premium Member
Website
retired2006.blogspot.com.au
Climate
Sub-Tropical
Mark just had a binge watch in our one air conditioned room, tv of course, and after watching the Spring one, thought as an idea maybe "what to do in summer" videos may appeal, as if you are like me, pulling up stuff,weeding, maintaining what is growing, herbs, rhubarb, capsicum,chilli, eggplant, you know the stuff at like 7am or earlier or after 5pm, when it is cooler etc. and getting ready generally for the start of March, with brassicas and whatever, with the seedlings. Could be several videos in that for you, and hard to find sub tropical summer videos as well. I think everyone disappears into the air con lol.

GKW

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
@Mark , you just ticked over 500,000 subscribers to you Youtube channel since Xmas. Well done!

Mark

Founder
Staff member
Premium Member
GOLD
Website
www.selfsufficientme.com
Climate
Sub-Tropical
@Mark , you just ticked over 500,000 subscribers to you Youtube channel since Xmas. Well done!
Thank you!

Half a mil is quite surreal but I'm very grateful to everyone who has joined together to give me this opportunity in following my love or self-sufficiency and content creation combined. :)

GKW

Valued Member
Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Temperate (all seasons)
I just noticed that's Mark's main Youtube channel has cracked 1,000,000 subscribers...that double the number from Jan 2020.

Well done Mark.:cheers:

The Rubber Kitty

Premium Member
GOLD
Climate
Sub-Tropical
Totally Awesome @Mark i was wondering if there is a fellow youtuber down south? My dad is getting into gardening and if there are any peeps down near sydney who are gardening i want him to get an idea of what and how for the growing in a similar environment. Which is one of the reason i follow you as well.... similar environment ^_^

Top Bottom