60k Subscribers on my YouTube Channel

Discussion in 'Member's Articles & Videos' started by Mark, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Mark

Mark Founder Staff Member

Climate:
    Sub-Tropical
    Hey everyone :)

To somehow try and justify my criminal notable absence from not doing much interacting on our forum here I'm happy to announce my YouTube channel has just ticked over 60,000 subscribers!

And whilst I'm totally wrapped with the support of my Self Sufficient Me channel and Website, the extra interest has generated a whole lot of questions and other things I need to work on. For example, over the past 28 days I have received over 1000 comments/questions just on my YouTube channel alone not including emails, Facebook, and other social media.

Anyway, it's all good and exciting - I'm certainly not whining about it - but just wanted to say although I haven't been creating much here on SSC lately I'm still very keen to keep developing this site into the best Self-Sufficiency forum on the Net.

Here's my latest video

• Like Like x 2
  2. ClissAT

ClissAT Valued Member Premium Member GOLD

Climate:
    Sub-Tropical
    Congrats Mark. Its a big job putting vids on ut twice a week.
    That snake was a tree snake with a broken back.
    Looks like the dog already got to it.
    All those bumps halfway along the snake were bite marks.
    It could only work the front half of its body so it was doomed to be eagle food!
    Maybe the chooks got to it?

A friend recently told me about her family's 3 big red chooks bailing up a young wedgie in the corner of the pen. The bird got through the roof netting somehow but it will never do that again! :D Chooks 1; wedge tail zero!

Last edited: Sep 27, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Ash

Ash Valued Member Premium Member GOLD

Climate:
    Temperate (all seasons)
    Oh wow. That's a lot of subscribers. Well done and thanks for all the hard work you put into it.

• Thanks Thanks x 1