3 small paddocks coming up

Discussion in 'Building DIY, Machinery & Tools' started by Ray Speed, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Ray Speed

Ray Speed Member Premium Member GOLD

Climate:
    Sub-Tropical
    Well with all the things going on currently, I borrowed a post digger from a friend, we have clay soil so i thought I might be in for a rough ride, but the test hole was awesome, we are going to be doing 3 small paddocks down the back for the chooks some goats and a surprise :)

2. Ray Speed

Climate:
    Sub-Tropical
    Great morning this morning, went out to get our Incubator, got home, laid out all the copper logs and post crete, 28 in total, got them all in, back filled later that afternoon ended up measuring it out again and will be going 4 paddocks not 3 :)

3. ClissAT

ClissAT Valued Member Premium Member GOLD

Climate:
    Sub-Tropical
    While I was at Bunnings Gympie getting lunch of snag and fanta I asked the people running today's snag stall (Curra fishing club) if they knew of you.
    Got a negative reply because in the heat of the moment I couldn't remember your name! :dunno:
    My brain has the grest nack of letting me down at the most inopportune moments! :crazy:

Your recent fencing activity is certainly making a rapid difference. :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ray Speed

Climate:
    Sub-Tropical
    When you are in next just ask one of the team for "Ray" from Builders ;)